Bark in the Park 2020: Important Announcement
Due to the escalating Coronavirus situation we have taken the decision to postpone Bark in the Park 2020 and the event will now take place on Sunday 6th September 2020.
If you have already registered, your entry into the event will be transferred to the new date and we sincerely hope you can join us. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but we hope you understand.
Online registration will re-open for the new date very soon – please keep checking back here for updates.
This is a challenging time for everyone. If you could, please pass on details of our appeal and send a #hugtoStTeresasusing this link to our Just Giving page: https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/HugToStTs
Thank you for your patience, support and understanding during this challenging situation.