WIN A BRAND NEW PEUGEOT 108!
We are offering you the chance to drive away in a brand new Peugeot 108 in our super prize draw. For just £1 a ticket you could be in with a chance of winning this stylish car plus 9 other fantastic prizes, including Go Karting for 10 and Annual Membership for 2 at Catterick Racecourse for the 2021 season.
IMPORTANT! Due to the uncertainty surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak we have taken the decision to extend the Car Draw and the draw will now take place on Saturday 27th June 2020 at a venue to be confirmed. This means that we can raise as much as possible for St Teresa’s Hospice at this difficult time, and it gives you even more chances to buy tickets!
Tickets can now be purchased online. Simply complete the form below and make a card payment, and we will send you your tickets in the post along with a photocopy of the completed counterfoils so that you can see we have added your details to the ticket.
Ticket purchasers must be 18 or over; no alcohol prizes will be handed over without proof of ID and birthdate.
To cover the cost of postage we have set a minimum payment of £5 (equates to 1 book of 5 tickets). We hope you understand – thank you for your support at this time!
Winners will be contacted directly following the draw on Saturday 27th June. A full list of winning ticket numbers will be published at www.darlingtonhospice.org.uk and at www.facebook.com/stteresashospice
If you are interested in selling tickets for the Hospice please contact us on 01325 254321 or at [email protected]
Supported by the Sherwoods Motor Group
St Teresa’s Hospice Car Draw 2020
Rules of this Draw:
- The First prize is a Peugeot 108.
- No cash alternative, or model alternative is offered.
- The prize in this draw will not be awarded to any person other than the person to whom the winning ticket was sold.
- The prize must be collected by the winner.
- Arrangements regarding the vehicle collection date and publicity will be made with the first prize winner, by the Hospice.
- The first prize winner must have appropriate insurance in advance, in order to register the vehicle; in addition to which, if the first prize winner is not a driver, they must provide their own driver and evidence of that driver’s current licence and insurance must be provided in order collect the vehicle.
- The car may not be given away by the winner, before it has been claimed and registered by the winner (this is for tax purposes).
- All subsidiary prize winners will be contacted by telephone, and prizes will be delivered to the ticket holder’s address, or an arrangement will be made to collect from the Hospice. ID will be required.
- There are 9 other subsidiary prizes (correct at time of writing – additional prizes may be added), which will be drawn after the main first prize draw as follows:-
- 2nd Iron Man Karting session at Teesside Karting for up to 10 people donated by Teesside Karting
- 3rd Annual Badges for TWO people at Catterick Racecourse donated by Catterick Racecourse
- 4th Micro Scalextric Rally Racers
- 5th Bottle of red wine and box of Thornton’s Continental chocolates
- 6th Bottle of white wine and box of Thornton’s Classic chocolates
- 7th Eighteen Hair & Beauty Voucher
- 8th Hair Design by Debbie Elgie Voucher
- 9th Bath set Gift Hamper
- 10th Tin of Quality Street and cuddly teddy
- Age to purchase tickets: Ticket purchasers must be 18 or over; ID may be requested and sellers may refuse to sell tickets if they consider ID to be insufficient / invalid.
- Alcohol: No alcohol prizes will be handed over without proof of ID and birthdate.
- St Teresa’s Hospice reserves the right to refuse sale of these tickets to any member of the public who will not abide by these rules, or who cannot prove themselves to be over the age of 18 (due to alcohol prizes potentially being included).
- These rules are displayed at all selling sites/events, and in the St Teresa’s Hospice Shops, & copies are available from [email protected] if required