Thank you for choosing to run for St Teresa’s Hospice in the 40th Great North Run! We have only 120 places available so please register early to guarantee your place in our team of dedicated runners hoping to raise in excess of £30,000 in aid of St Teresa’s Hospice.
This year we are able to offer a special discount rate of £40pp (usual price £58).
Your St Teresa’s Hospice Great North Run package will include:
- A 16 week training plan to get you prepared
- Help with your fundraising, including a guide to setting up a JustGiving page, sponsor forms and other great ideas to help you reach your target
- Invitation to a pre-event party/open evening to allow you to see the work of the Hospice
- Opportunity to have your bags taken to the finish line to collect from our team after the run
- Access to the St Teresa’s Hospice marquee at the finish line where we will have light refreshments and the opportunity for a well-earned massage from one of our wonderful physios
- Help from our team from day one
- All we ask in return is that you raise at least £300 in sponsorship towards the work of St Teresa’s Hospice
St Teresa’s Hospice is an independent charity providing care and support to the people of South Durham and North Yorkshire. We do this via a range of core services available free of charge to support people with a life-limiting illness, and to support their direct carers, and other family members. The cost of our services is over £3m a year. The majority of our funding comes from our community, through charitable donations, fundraising events, organisations and businesses, our own shops, and legacies.
The funds that you raise will make such a difference.
Thank you and good luck!