Fundraising is a great way to encourage children to support their local cause in a fun and educational way!
We will also be delighted to come to school and talk about our work, or careers, and to show parties around the Hospice.
Below is a list of ways in which your school could help:
- Help us to organise a Rag Week across Darlington Schools and colleges.
- Hold a dress down/casual clothes day
- Take part in our campaigns and sell our most recent cuddly toy! We’ve had ducks, monkeys and pups- who knows what could be next?!
- Sing! At Christmas time we recruit schools to sing carols
- Why not use your school social event as an opportunity to raise money for your local hospice.
- Carry out collections at school plays, sports days, parents evenings- any opportunity!
Keep the FUN in FUNdraising and get in touch with Supporter Services to arrange any support you may require in the way of posters, collection boxes, merchandise or ideas!